-
August 5th, 2001, 08:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, I am gona post this, and I don't care if you agree with me or not on this, so bash me if you want, I don't care. I'm gona mention a few things about what's been goin on in the pool latley, and if you hate me for it, honestly, I don't give a damn. 1. STOP THE DAMN FLOODING, WHOEVER YOU ARE, GROW THE FUCK UP!!! There are a lot of people who come in there just to have fun and talk to their friends, and all you are doin is wasting time. 2. The stabing in the back shit has got to go, friends figting with friends, has got to stop. If you stab someone in the back, then you are not a friend. 3. The harrrasers, perverts, and whiners, shouldn't even be allowed in the pool. If you don't agree with someone on someting, then talk to them about it in a adult manner, seems to me that all everyone is doing in there is acting like a bunch of junior high kids. I've been chatting in the partyhouse for two years now, and durring my time, I've never been so disgusted by the way things have turned out here. Isn't there enough proof in world history that when you look for the differences in others, you end up fighting?? Well, that's all I'm gona say on this topic. Hate me if you want to, I don't give a damn.
-
August 5th, 2001, 08:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*tempted to take out the red pen*
PHAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!
spell check anyone?
-
August 5th, 2001, 10:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Whiners?....*laffs my fucking ass off*
and pouters and cry babies too....HA HA HA
-
August 5th, 2001, 10:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I agree whiners shouldnt be allowed...
*wipes nose in Blanc's shirt..*SNIFFS*
BTW....You chatted there for two years...The pool?..Cause I never saw your name before..*L*
-
August 5th, 2001, 11:46 PM
#5
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Thinks someone is pissed at what's going on.....*giggles
If ya don't like the whining then why ya whining on the board??? C'mon Rev be sensible.
IGNORE IT...*LOL
Rev ya been chattin for 2 years you should know by now how to ignore or laugh it off or hell even join in and relieve some stress *LOL
-
August 6th, 2001, 12:49 AM
#6
Inactive Member
wonders why you come to the board to cry...????????
-
August 6th, 2001, 02:28 AM
#7
Inactive Member
....omg....im dyin 
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
-
August 6th, 2001, 02:39 AM
#8
Inactive Member
things you should not do in the pool....
1) pee
2) (worse yet) poop
3) get your hair tangled in that vent at the bottom of the pool
4) swim with electrical appliances (especially if they are still plugged in)
5) pretend you are drowning (it really turns the lifeguards off and you never know when you will really need them)
6) open your eyes too much (especially if too many people have broken rules 1 & 2)
7) drink the water (again refer to rules 1 & 2)
just my advice....you can hate me for it or not...I don't care *L*
-
August 6th, 2001, 08:58 AM
#9
Inactive Member
minnow, you left out a bodily function......think of all the cyberring going on in there *EG
HAHAHAHA!!........yuck *L
-
August 6th, 2001, 03:34 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
or sit on the vent thing...
it sucks your insides out!!
someting, sumtin, somethang, sumpin, sumthin, sumthang, something
......latley?

*me thinks there's like 6 threads goin now, about this same topic...?
dont think there's a solution as long as there's chatrooms on the net..
i donno, i could be wrong! *shrugs
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks